Tuesday 16 April 2019

My little Indoor plant corner.


After my little garden house of 14 feet was built 15th September 2018, I invited my friends to visit the newly built garden home. Because of the invitation, I also received some beautiful indoor plants from them. So I started a little corner for my indoor plants using unwanted clothes hangers in a small space I had in front of my garden home.

I used some of the unwanted plastic bottle to create a little pots for the plants which self water for a few days. They are also useful to prevent mosquito larvae breeding into the pot.


Beautiful plants as gifts from a dear friend๐Ÿ˜˜


Beautiful hanging plant given by a good friend๐Ÿ˜˜

This beautiful plant was given by my ex classmate.๐Ÿ˜Š


And these by a good friend,๐Ÿ˜˜   



             By 5th March 2019, my indoor plants given by friends were growing so well and expanding at the little corner of my garden house. So I thought maybe it would be a good idea to create a small little fish pond and surrounded it by the indoor plant. Look out for my next topic on "My teenie tiny little fish pond" and how i created one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.



           

                 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Good to hear that your blog have been improved! Keep the passion going! Sincerely Mr jeft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you Jeft! Now I have learn now improve my blog, I feel motivated to share more of my travelling experiences and meaningful hobbies. And thanks for the viewing and comment. Regards Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ... it is great to reconnect with you again

    ReplyDelete

  4. Nice Post, informative content please keep sharing
    Indoor Plant Noida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noida, Thank you and good to hear good comments from viewers and readers like you. Motivates me to share more๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  5. These are really lovely! I live in apartment and can only keep certain indoor plants without killing them. But, I'm so into some of those dangling plants that you have here!

    Would be nice to live in landed house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ZachSaMe, good to know that you r motivated with those plants. They are beautiful, isn't it. I like them too and they are easy to plant with low maintenance ๐Ÿ˜Š.

      Delete