Monday 10 June 2019

Scratch my back




Anyone ever had their back scratched? I believe everyone has. Try it once if you haven't . it's addictive. It's " Orgasmic!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It feels so good that you can purr like a cat Meooow... Ohhhhhhh.... Ooooooo....Ahhhhh..... All kind of sounds can come from your mouth without realising.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜Ή
A friend told me when she scratched her husband's back, he wanted more and told her to scratch his back, like she doesn't like him at all!!! That bad???  Must be euphoric!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A back scratcher was very cheap. a rattan scratcher in this photo was only Rm 1.50!!! (S$0.30) the wooden one was Rm5 made of bamboo. Both were super durable. it's been about 15 years now since we bought those from the market. They were so cheap yet they bring so much pleasure....oohhhh..Oooooo.😸

It is a tool used to scratch the areas where we  can't reach.  Now you can even buy fancy ones online.
25,000 years ago in China, Emperor Yang of Sui Dynasty, had a jade back scratcher for his back.πŸ˜‚

Strange that men use them more than women. I remembered my grandfather had one but i never saw my grandmother using it at all. Then my father, also had one, and again, i never saw my mom use it at all. Why is that? Even in the advert, it's the man seen scratching his back. Maybe it looks daft on women to scratch their back, or was it just psychological that men itch more and need to scratch their back more often?

When I was young, we three sisters all 2 years of different in age were all sleeping in the same bed. My eldest sister on the left and I on the right while my younger 8 yrs old sister in the middle. My eldest sister would asked my younger sister who was in the middle of the bed to scratch her back and she would tell her a story. It became a habit and addictive that the story telling and back scratching went on almost every night.

My eldest sister was very smart, she hardly ended her interesting story in one night, When she was sleepy enough, she would say, "story to be continued tomorrow. Let's sleep now."... so the next night before going off to sleep, my younger sister would have her story continued. At times my eldest sister was so tired she dozed off before ending the story and my younger sister had to give her a nudge to end the story. Sometimes, the story was so made up, that i couldn't help, chuckling to myself, hearing them. The most popular of her repeated made up stories was " Once upon a time, there was a boy walking alone in the jungle...etc etc." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When my children were 5-6 years old, they would scratch my back lightly with their tiny hands while i tell stories too. With their tiny hands, its more of a tickle than a scratch.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

When I was talking about my back scratcher, with my friends. we had a good laugh and everyone seem to know, their grandfather and father with a back scratcher by their side whether in tv room or bedroom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

found this at Bugis street during my holiday in Singapore. S$1.20






9 comments:

  1. i have this scratcher.Now i have to look where i have kept it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...this story reminds me of my late grandmother who used to sing and tell stories while I scratched her back. Those days are long gone. Most children do not do that any more. They are more to handphones.How sad that is now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yah, I wish someone will scratch my back

      Delete
  4. So true. thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really useful. please send me a pair.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will if you give me your home address.πŸ˜‚

      Delete