Monday 15 January 2024

Enjoy life to the fullest!

We keep saying life is short, enjoy life to the fullest! So, my sister Amy and I  decided to spoil and treat ourselves at Hanakoya cafe .๐Ÿ˜Š


On the 4th December 2023, my sister, Amy and I spent a lavish tea at Hanakoya cafe in Metro Town, Jalan Lintas. It's easy to find the location. As long as you know where  JMC or the Avangio hotel is, you will be able to briefly know where it is .  This air-conditioned cafรฉ has a flowery ambient environment as if you are having tea in a garden in spring. The cafรฉ opens from 10am onwards and closes at 6pm. My sister and I had a good time, chatting happily while enjoying our tea time at Hanakoya cafรฉ.๐Ÿ˜Š

Entrance to Hanakoya cafe.


The cafe was surround by flowers. 
Later, I found that it is also a flower shop.

This shop sells beautiful gifts too

The 1st time I went to this ladida Tea was with a friend and her husband who returned from Canada and were staying at Avangio Hotel. Due to time constraint, we decided to meet somewhere nearer the hotel and as we walked around Metro Town shop lot, we happened to come across Hanakoya cafรฉ and decided to give a try. The cakes and tea were so delicious but it's pricy too. 
Later I decided to bring my sister Amy, to this cafรฉ, which was my 2nd time. Again the tea did not disappoint me . It's pricy like I mentioned before but it's worth it .


Jasmine flower tea served in a glass tea pot, kept warm with a candle under the pot.


Beautiful tea set 

A beautiful tea cup, saucer, teaspoon , a timer and a unique tea strainer 



Amy ,for the 1st time having tea in style.๐Ÿ˜‚
We also ordered chocolate mousse and cheese cake which is their signature cake.
They were delicious.

We also tried their garden salad menu which was yummy.
Amy said looking at it, made her very hungry.๐Ÿ˜‹



The tea was so invigorating that we ordered another pot of flower tea but this time mixed fruit tea which has hibiscus, rose buds, berries, blackcurrants and grapes in it.

Amy loves to fiddle around with the unique strainer that she also poured a cup for me.๐Ÿ˜

Delicious Belgian Chocolate cake with a cup of flower tea was so good.
 A well matched partner from heaven!๐Ÿ™

Flower tea for the price of Rm18 per pot.




Normal lipton tea in coffee shop like this  is Rm1.80
From a Rm1.80 tea to a Rm18 is what i want to emphatize what i meant by "enjoy life to the fullest."

Some of the menu

Garden Salad Rm 22.90 per plate

Exquisite tea time


If you are interested to experience such a tea adventure, you can try at this cafe .
I have included here the direction which I have linked the place here from google. Enjoy!


You can also see the updates of the cafe via their facebook and read their story how they began from their website which I linked it here for easier viewing.

References:


8 comments:

  1. Awesome.....your sister looks so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya bah. This is the 1st time she experienced such tea๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  2. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful moments with your sister Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap. Priceless moments indeed❤️

      Delete
    2. Oohh ...this is such a lovely place to have tea. We love and miss this. Would love to come back here again for the delicious cakes and tea. Thanks ever so much Becky. We had an awesome time with you ๐Ÿ’ž

      Delete
    3. Tks for the lovely comment ๐Ÿ˜Š. Yeah we will go back again there to have tea whenever u return, yeah? I think I prefer having tea rather than the breakfast with Tim Sum๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete