Friday 24 May 2019

A simple beautiful framework of plants




I never thought such a simple,cheap and cheerful wooden rack,would look so pretty for my plants. My indoor plants were expanding.Even though, i have made use of them for my fish pond, they are still expanding and the little corner for them gets a bit cluttered. So i decided to move some of them to a special place, where i can hang them .
A friend send me a photo of a beautiful simple wooden rack for indoor plants. I was facinated by it and decided to make one almost similar,but by using cheap wood, and place it at the back of the house, because there was an "empty wall",


Getting wood from the warehouse

the woods cost less than Rm30 (less than S$10)


The warehouse was only 20 mins drive from my garden





Arranged frames together. 
Two and half feet apart in width from right to left. One foot apart in height from top down

Putting up the frame on the free space wall at the back of the house.
Put the frames together with screws. I used a battery operated drill to screw easily without using strength.


I couldn't wait to see how it looked like with my plants hanging on it, so i started putting some on the rack even though it's only 3/4 complete. They do look good I must admit, but it would look even  better when i have  finished painting it, and all the plants are in place, ie, all hanging.


Painting completed 23/5/2019


24th May 2019 - Painting has dried. Pots of plants were up. I used transparent fishing lines to hang the pots so they look like floating in the air 🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment