Monday 24 June 2019

Singapore : 4 days 3 nights - Part Three ( Last day)





Leaving Kallang Train station for Changi airport

Train to Tanah Merah


What is so good about Jewel? 


I have nothing to loose since I was in the airport early as usual. i prefer to be in changi airport earlier than late. So I decided to find out what this "jewel" is about.



Ok, Jewel is a Shopping mall at Terminal 1 so what's so special about it?
 Read on and see what i mean.....


Take sky train from T2 to T1 which is faster to reach Jewel shopping center but...



But if  you follow the link-bridge to T1, which will take about 5 mins walk, you can see the outside structure of the "Jewel" building.



Welcome to Jewel , Changi Terminal 1 !!!!
There is also a hotel named Yohtel Air at Jewel, T1. Cost is Rm366 per night and about Rm240 for transit of 8 hours..



Dine in style under the stars!!



This is what the Singaporean and the tourists want to see.
An Artifical water fall at Jewel, Terminal 1 !!
Since Singapore can't have any natural waterfall, so they created one! and this is a massive  waterfall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It's amazing how they do that?



A short video of the Artificial water fall at Jewel,Changi T1




There is a Changi Experience Studio which children and youngster loves to go.
It advertises...."Go on a journey of fun and discovery, through the exciting virtual world of Changi Airport! In this, first-of-its-kind digital attraction, experience the magic of technology and learn about aviation and what makes the airport tick."
This is not cheap through, admission fee S$25 for non Singaporean. 










Canopy Park also a great place for the Singaporeans and tourists especially the hanging rope for the young and the petal gardens for the older generation.






Beautiful Peace Lily


Indoor garden filled with  Peace Lily flowers which were the famous proven Nasa clean Air plants.


The Canopy park attraction. Entrance fee was S$5. The Orchids in the garden are real, they are lovely. Worth the visit for my S$5.


After I had seen enough of  T1, I went back to T2 by skytrain and caught the free airport tranfer bus to T4.
The Bus was at Arrival hall of T2.



I didn't wait long, because the bus arrived within a min.



Airport tranfer Bus Schedule from T2 to T4




Arrival at T4. 
 Just like in KK international airport, I had checked in at home, so with my cabin bag, i can just go straight to the security gate. This terminal is high tech and everything is automated including  passports. I just need to scan my passport and airticket, that's it! Passed! And straight to the security gate to scan my cabin bag. All done. Now i can relax.



As I was walking towards the comfy seats, i saw this robot with advertisement . I was curious and followed it's instructions of telling anyone to touch his head and a hi fiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then got a reward for a discount at the food court!!!


A short video of Airport Robot to touch his head and a hi fi.




There was a 30 mins delay due to heavy rain but in the end the plane took off .😨

Good bye Singapore, I will miss you but I miss my homeland more😒.
For your information, i spent less than S$100 on food, transport and a little shopping. My cabin bag was 8.6 kg. OK, I had not managed to maintain at 7kg but come on, extra 1.6kg should be acceptable, don't you think so?πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Red Vodka Rm 56 while the blue is Rm 71 at KK international airport.
  I bought a bottle of the blue one 😊
just for my loooooveeee.....πŸ‘΄..πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ˜˜




In KK town, a red vodka will cost approx Rm 169 for less than a litre bottle. 
For a litre bottle it would cost Rm 210 and the blue Rm260πŸ˜…πŸ˜…






No comments:

Post a Comment